Bring an idea on stage!
Be a star yourself!
Design your own show!
Working on stage in my opinion is an enhancement for people especially for children and juveniles. Almost subconsciously self assurance is strengthened and the importance of group dynamics seenanew. A feeling of success is created through the final presentation of the project. By the by children learn to handle conflicts and deal with difficult emotions. Stage experience assist students in school or professional challenges like presenting papers or with job interviews. One of the goals of the 3 to 4 day project 'Stage performance - "it's show time" is to find the creativeness using various exercises and putting it on stage. All aspects of art - pantomime, acting, music, dance and comic - are used. The special aspect here is that there are no specifications. In each project something new develops. Depending on the situation and the participants everytime a new play is created that also thrills the audience.
- Learn to express yourself physically and linguistically
- Profile on stage / self assurance / how to move on stage
- Develop and promote creativity (costume, music, expression)
- Put your own ideas on stage
- Working with others / teamwork setting up a project together ( for theater project) including costumes and music
- Artistic capabilites are aroused and promoted.
- Get a look into comedy, acting and pantomime
- Get an idea of working on stage as an actor and actress
Inhabitants of institutions for handicapped
Project weeks in schools
Vacation programs for youth- and cultural centers